Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer
Mobile £28,000 - £32,000 + Company Vehicle
Permanent- Full Time
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with a global leader in FM to identify an experienced, skilled Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team.
You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on various gas units. You will be responsible for the PPM and reactive on a large commercial site in the Newcastle area.
Further requirements include:
* Experience completing maintenance (repairs and PPM)
* An NVQ (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
* Commercial gas certificates - (CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, TPCP1)
* Willingness to complete a multi-skilled role
This role will offer you:
* 40 hour working week
* Excellent working conditions, onsite gym, games consoles, cafés at the main site.
* On-site parking at main site
* 28 days annual leave
* Pension and flexible company benefits
If you are interested in the role please apply as soon as possible as we are hoping to fill this position quickly.
To discuss your experience etc. you can contact Steph Ellison on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.