CNC Turner - Setter / Operator Fanuc - Doosan
CNC Turner – Setter / Operator (Fanuc - Doosan)
Location: Loughborough LE11 1EH
Salary: up to £13.70 p/h (including shift allowance and bonus)
Preci-Spark Ltd is a leading manufacturer of components for the jet aircraft, gas turbine and other advanced technology industries. Established over 50 years ago, the company now employs 450 people across 6 manufacturing sites. With leading edge technology, innovative engineering solutions and a highly skilled workforce we are able to meet the exacting demands of our customers.
We are looking to recruit CNC Turners to join our existing team of engineers in our Loughborough facility.
Requirements for the position of CNC Turner:
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a CNC Turner.
- Good knowledge of Fanuc controls.
- Capable of reading technical drawings.
- Experienced at working to close tolerances.
- Experience in “online programming” would be an advantage, but not essential.
What we offer for the position of CNC Turner:
- Starting salary up to £13.70 p/h (including shift allowance and bonus)
- AM/PM rotating shifts,
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to large numbers of applications, it is not always possible to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 28 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep you CV on file for 6 months in case any suitable positions should arise.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this CNC Turner role then please apply now!