Trade Marketing Manager
An opportunity has come up to join a global market leading health and beauty business with no previous industry or product knowledge needed. If you are looking for a fresh, exciting challenge within a growing, fast paced market place, this role will be ideal for you!
My client owns a number of extremely well-known brands recognisable through TV, radio and advertising across the world. They are an innovative company who are always growing and improving. They are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager who can bring their commercial skills to the role.
You will be responsible for -
- Joint ownership of customer activation plans
- Build robust professional relationship with customers
- Understand what the customer wants and provide promotional analysis
- P&L responsibility
- Work on the trade strategy
- Working with salons and high end retail (John Lewis, Harrods)
- A lot of creativity with ideas and implementation
The ideal candidate will -
- Have experience/understanding of field sales
- Be degree educated
- Experience managing Key/National accounts
- Understanding of P&L and managing a budget
- Interest within health and beauty sector
Our client is open to candidates from different industries as their skills and experience is what they are looking for. A full, comprehensive training scheme has been put in place. You will also receive individual training on a yearly basis to help continuously improve your knowledge and skills.
My client is renowned for promoting within and invest in their employees to ensure they are getting the most out of their career. They are a forward-thinking, innovative, growing business so there is a huge opportunity for progression. They are looking for people who are hungry, driven and looking for people to progress within the company.
A generous salary of up to £47k is on offer for this position as well as over £5k travel allowance, Bonus, Private Pension (11%), Private Medical Cover plus a number of corporate benefits.
My client is interviewing as soon as possible - please click apply to submit your application.