PRODUCTION MANAGER - FOOD MANUFACTURING - SUFFOLK
Production Manager - Food Manufacturing - Suffolk
Competitive Salary - 23 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
This is a newly created role for an experienced Production Manager to manage a small team at this growing manufacturer. You will be responsible for planning and implementation all aspects of the day to day manufacturing, whilst developing and leading the team.
- Leading by example with a hands-on approach.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Ensure the team works closely together
- Responsible for the factory personnel
- Achieve business KPI’s and ensure the business works efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate strategic goals and objectives to Factory employees.
- Champion the need for change to anticipate changing customer demands.
- See opportunities for creative problem solving while staying in the parameters of good practice.
- Constantly strive to increase operational performance.
- Manage and implement change in a way that reduces the concern experienced by others.
- Develop and implement, with Technical, working practices to ensure that the factory operates to the highest hygiene standards possible.
- Personally comply with all policies, procedures and risk assessments relevant to role and responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic with strong communication skills.
- Experience within food manufacturing
- Ability to motivate and engage teams.
- The ability to be proactive and work autonomously.
- Experience in a similar role at Management level
- Engineering background highly advantageous
This is a role that will offer excellent career progression within an exciting business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.