Accounts and Administration Assistant
SALARY - £16,000 - £21,000 per annum (Dependent upon experience)
Pro-rata - £9,600 - £12,600
LOCATION - Basildon, Essex
HOURS - 24 hours per week
JOB TYPE - Part time
Serv Security was formed in 2000 and specialises in the consultancy, design, supply, installation, commissioning, service, maintenance and technical support of technology-based Security Solutions.
Since 2004 Serv has strategically developed its client focus; from supporting smaller commercial and domestic clientele, to growing its capabilities to also encompass support for larger clients with specific needs and requirements.
Following the introduction of Serv Fire, Serv IT and Serv Electrical, the Serv Group can now offer a comprehensive Fire, Security, IT and Electrical Services package throughout the UK.
Expect a varied role working within a busy environment organising customer accounts and supporting the Operations Manager with the management of all administrative and financial tasks within a small team.
This person will be expected to:
- Handle confidential data in a discreet manner
- Have high attention to detail
- Be a team player as well as being accountable for your own responsibilities
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook Email, Word and Excel) with experience in using Sage
- Good communicator
- Customer Focused
This person will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join an established business
- An open and supportive team environment
- Personal development and training
- Proactively handle all direct customer contact/correspondence - telephones, emails and letters in a timely and professional manner
- Creating new contracts to include preparation of jobs files, paperwork and database account set up
- Maintaining customer accounts on the management system.
- Provide general administrative duties and support to the management team.
- Project support services.
- Maintaining daily work flow and following company procedures.
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including reports and quotations.
- Raising and Entering Purchase Orders onto the management System.
- Raising invoices.
- Ensuring invoices match up with the delivery notes and purchase orders.
- Check expenses and receipts to ensure accuracy.
- Compiling Customers' monthly statements Monthly/quarterly
- Chasing outstanding payments.