We currently have a vacancy for one of our established clients in Chester for an Accounts Assistant to join there existing team.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with completion of Tax returns
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts on behalf of soletraders and limited companies
- Running efficient and effective process workflows
- Supporting and maintaining accurate and up-to-date files
- Checking accounts on a daily basis to be able to pay out relevant funds and ensuring fees are charged exact
The Accounts Assistant should meet the following skillset:
- Clear and thorough understanding of Tax and Accountancy
- Professional Customer Service expertise
- Knowledge of Iris software
- AAT/ATT qualified or equivalent
- Excellent organisation
- Effective team player
If you think you meet the criteria for the Accounts Assistant, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.