Head of Marketing - Private Healthcare
Our client, a leading orginisation within the private healthcare sector is currently searching for a Head of Marketing to join their expanding team. If you're looking to channel your marketing know-how and business acumen into making a tangible difference in the world, this may be the role for you.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the company's marketing activities and develop and deliver a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. Specifically:
- Understand and define their market
- Establish and articulate target customer segments
- Define compelling value propositions that identify the needs, motivations and relevant messages for each segment
- Develop and deliver communications, collateral and campaigns to reach, engage and motivate customers to initiate and maintain long term relationships with.
- Own the brand, defining how to communicate what the company stands for as well as their tone, style and positioning.
Tasks will include:
- Understanding and analysing the market translating insight into defined, attractive customer segments
- Define key customer segment personas and value propositions that address identified needs
- Establishing commercially viable propositions that are consistency deliverable across the company's core service capability
- Establishing the best routes to market and clearly communicate a distribution strategy to inform sales activity focus
- Developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy that's effective for the overarching company profile and suitable for each business channel (B2B and B2C)
- Ownership and delivery of all marketing activity - including website, digital marketing, research, copywriting, blogging, content creation, PR activity, collateral, community management and collaborations
- Creating and distributing content for relevant social media channels to improve engagement, reputation and recognition with relevant audiences
- Managing web strategy - including responsibility for maintaining and updating company website and SEO
- Analysing data, measuring and reporting on the impact of marketing and website activity
- Briefing and liaising with external designers and print / production agencies