Intervention Mentor Exeter
Teaching Personnel are seeking Intervention Mentors to work at a new special educational needs school in Exeter. The position is challenging but highly rewarding. You will be required to create positive and professional working relationships with children to help them re-engage in their learning and create aspiration.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience of working with children in the classroom environment.
- Will be experienced in managing difficult behaviour or special educational needs.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to be 'hands on' in and out of the classroom.
- Will have a clean, full driving licence and access to a car to use daily.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity for a rewarding yet challenging position in Exeter.
- Opportunities for continual professional development (CPD).
- A personal, friendly consultant in Exeter to help you through our application process.
- Competitive pay: £65 per day.
In order to work for Teaching Personnel Exeter and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Jacob on or email your CV to Teaching Personnel Exeter. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.