Vacancy: Brand Manager
Reporting to the Head of Marketing
Location: London/Middlesex/Hertfordshire - commutable by car/train/TfL
Salary: £50,000 per annum
An award winning, exciting Health Company is currently seeking a Brand Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of confidence, drive and determination to deliver on the high expectations of a rapid growth company.
Main responsibilities include:
- Interact with organisations to achieve proficient production of all materials, which includes producing complete transcribed briefs and feedback on product/campaign performance.
- Retain regular contact and great working relationships with opinion leaders to upsurge advocacy for all brands including NHS.
- Project budget management/Brand image
- Responsible for the brand image
- Categorizing and responding to market trends
- Support the preparation and management to the Marketing function by making sure that the suitable systems, structures and values are developed and arranged in order to meet and excel marketing objectives.
- Prepare product marketing plans in sales, finance, regulatory and legal.
- Global and National sales and marketing strategies in the UK.
- To examine sales team and ensuring they are implementing strategy properly
Key skills and required experience:
- Degree - Marketing qualification (Desirable)
- Qualified - ABPI
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Pharmaceutical marketing on both primary and secondary care divisions
- Primary and secondary care sales experience
- NHS influencer (Desirable)
- Budget management
To be considered for the role you must have experience in brand management within either of the following; Beauty, Cosmetic, Consumer health, OTC and FMCG. Telephone interview and face to face interviews to take place next week.
Key Skills: Marketing / Marketing Manager/Healthcare/Beauty/Cosmetics/Makeup/Derma/Skincare/ Consumer Health / Digital Marketing / Integrated Marketing / Advertisements/Brand management/Product Management