An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Bury St Edmunds are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their expanding team.
As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient service to a varied portfolio of clients. This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step and progress their career at an excellent firm.
Accounts Manager Duties:
- Managing a portfolio of owner-managed businesses
- Reviewing year-end financial statements and tax returns prepared by the accounts team
- Preparing year-end accounts and tax returns as and when required
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues
- Supervising the accounts team, providing support ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
Accounts Manager Requirements:
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 4 years’ post-qualification experience in Practice
- Strong Sage, Xero and Quickbooks experience is ideal
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- Ability to communicate well with clients and understand their requirements
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Manager - Bury St Edmunds