Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
An established, local food manufacturer, are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer due to the new installation of a brand new production line taking place in January 2018. As a business, their plans over the next 5 years is to grow this site to its full capacity, before building another site in another area of West Yorkshire. Meaning, due to the current and future expansion plans, the comapny can aid the aspirations of a maintenance engineer who looking to progress either technically or into management. The successful maintenance engineer must be electrically bias and have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Days:
- Maintenance Engineer must be electrically bias
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer should have experience within a manufacturing environment
- Maintenance Engineer should be competent mechanically
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working in a team as well as alone
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a well established, food manufacturer that is continuing to grow
- Progression available, both technically and into man management
- Days based role = no nights!
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension & other benefits, £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Wetherby, Leeds and Harrogate
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.