Investment Operations Officer
My client a Bank based in Cheshire are recruiting for an Investment Operations Officer to join their team.
The role is full time and will report to the Treasury and Asset Management Operations Manager. The role requires a high level of expertise in stockbroking & wealth management.
- Will also consider graduates that have a keen interest pursuing a career in banking
- Working within a small team, providing back-office support; liaising with our Custodians and the Front office to ensure all administrative functions are processed in accordance with drafted procedures.
- Setting up of new customer accounts who wish to invest in securities.
- Monitoring and posting of cash deposits and withdrawals together with cash reconciliations.
- Processing of all Corporate Action Events including Dividend and Interest calculations.
- Upkeep of customer’s portfolios and pricing checks to ensure accurate records are maintained at all times.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure effective settlement of all cash and stock transactions.
- Processing Quarterly Reports to all clients and completing monthly internal reporting.
Someone with a keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration
The ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines
Demonstrate and apply a working knowledge of risk management concepts and techniques to identify potential business risk areas.