Citi Recruit are currently working on behalf of a well known Housing Association with Social Housing properties located in and around the Hertfordshire area. My Client is currently looking for an experienced Labourer to join their team on a Temporary fixed- term contract with an ASAP start available.
Labourer Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting tradesmen and maintaining a tidy site.
- Providing good Customer Service to Customers.
- Working in accordance with their policies and procedures.
- Deliver a top quality maintenance service.
- Be responsible for your own Health and Safety and look out for others.
- Provide an out of hours support on a rotational basis.
Labourer Experience and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Repairs and Maintenance.
- Experience working within Social Housing would be an advantage.
- Strong Customer Service.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- CSCS Card.
Labourer Salary and Benefits
- £9.00-£9.40 Per Hour
- Fuel Expenses paid.
For more information or to apply please contact Emma at Citi Recruit!