A large UK bank is looking for a Business Analyst to implement, test and maintain credit strategies in control systems, specifically around loans and current accounts on to Experian. You will be involved in constructing processes and strategies to make assessments within a technical environment to manage these systems. You will be responsible for coordinating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver the agreed Target Operating Models related to these risk systems. This is a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and processing of vast amounts of data so you will need to be comfortable dealing with this environment.
They can be flexible with location since they have offices in multiplle locations, and can offer remote working from home for up to 4 days a week.
- Managing systemic processes through implementation and maintenance of risk systems
- To oversee a diverse geographical team, with colleagues based in multiple UK locations
- You will ensure both onshore and rightshore deadlines and efficiency is maintained in reference to the target operating model
- You will manage relationships with stakeholders and delivery teams
- You will produce regular and ad hoc reports for senior management
- You will need to be able to display technical knowledge of credit systems or equivalent experience, preferably within retail banking
- It is essential to have experience with Experian or Experian products (such as Powercurve)
- You need the capabilities to turn large amounts of data into meaningful information, with basic abilities of coding necessary
- You will need proven stakeholder management experience
- Good knowledge across the SDLC - Software Development Lifecycle is necessary
- You will be able to demonstrate delivering strategy design and constructing processes in a technical environment
- You will be able to work from home for a significant part of the week, and so will consider any UK location
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.