A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing and hugely ambitious global clothing and textile brand within the finance department as a Sales Ledger. This role will report into the Management Accountant and will be a role where the right candidate can grow and develop their own team in line with the company’s expansion plans. This is an exciting chance to join this team at a pivotal time of development of the company and they will offer study support and clear progression opportunities throughout the growth of the business.
The main duties of the Sales Ledger will include:
- Management of the sales ledger and the order to cash collection stages
- Ensure policies and procedures are correctly followed
- Matching batching and coding invoices
- Uploading invoices and credits
- Produce weekly reports for the management accounts team
- Management of customer accounts - both new and existing customers - such as contact details, recording invoice and payments, chasing outstanding debt.
- Assisting the management accounts team on ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic and eager sales ledger professional who may be currently studying towards their AAT and are looking for a role where they can progress, learn and develop a career with longevity.
Experience of working within a busy accounts role is essential, as is a good working knowledge of all MS packages, especially Excel. Previous use of Xero would be advantageous for this role. An accurate eye for detail is vital for this position as you will have to analyse and investigate any anomalies found. This role is dealing with both internal and external suppliers therefore excellent communication skills are a must - both written and verbal.
The company offers a salary up to £22,000 along with a generous benefits package which includes study support and onsite parking.
For more information on this role please contact Kathryn Ali at Cameron James Professional Recruitment.