3rd Line Systems Engineer
Role: 3rd Line Systems Engineer
Salary: £28.000 - £32.000 DOE
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line Systems Engineer to join a well-established IT Supplier for leading vendors.
The role will be office based and you will be supporting through remote access technologies, on some occasions there may be some client facing duties for installations.
- Trouble shooting and resolving customer technical problems whilst updating the call management system.
- Supporting the sales team regarding solution design
- Installation of new software and solutions at customer premises
- You will be working within a team of 3rd line Systems Engineers, Managing the more complex escalated support requests from 2nd Line support.
- Current Microsoft accreditation or another relevant vendor accreditation.
- 2 years minimum experience in similar role
- Office 365/Azure
- Windows server 2008, 2012, r2
- Storage infrastructure
- LAN and WAN (routers and switches)
- Server Virtualisation - Hyper-V/ VM-Ware
- Microsoft exchange
If you are a 3rd Line Systems Engineer who is looking to join a leading organisation and utilizing your skills within a team then please send your latest CV or call Jenny on
Premier are acting as an employment agency