My client, a successful Distribution firm based in Liverpool City Centre, requires an Assistant Accountant on a Permanent basis. Applicants should either be fully AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA / CIMA. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work gain exposure of working alongside an experienced Group Accountant.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Profit and Loss analysis.
- Stock costing management.
- Balance sheet reconciliations Inc. Bank accounts / Foreign currency accounts.
- Credit Control.
- Sales ledger and purchase ledger control.
- Group ledger purchases/sales reconciliation.
- Liaise with warehouse staff (outsourced service) and internal logistics team.
- Deal with queries as they arise.
- Working directly with Group Accountant.
Note. Occasional travel within the UK will be required.
Very friendly office - busy and bustling atmosphere.
This role presents a genuinely fantastic opportunity to learn off an experienced Group Accountant. Excellent salary and benefits will be provided - including study support - as well as very good working conditions.
If you are interested in applying the role of Assistant Accountant, and to receive full details and a job specification for the role, please email your CV to us today.
Source Financial Recruitment Ltd operating as an employment agency for all permanent positions. Source Financial Recruitment Ltd are only able to process applications from candidates who have the right to live in the UK.