Senior Loan Controller
We are looking for a Senior Loan Controller for our client based in Bristol who is a well known pension provider.
The role is paying a competitive package with additional benefits. Hours are full time Monday to Friday and the role is permanent/
The Senior Loan Controller will be responsible for overseeing several hundred loans across various books of business to make sure they are compliant and do not a risk to the scheme or company.
The Senior Loan Controller will be responsible for the management of the entire end to end process from initial enquiry through to final payment of the loan. This will include:
- Monitoring developments monthly - repayments / arrears etc
- Escalate exceptions and risks
- Provide MI and reports for SMT
- Developing strategies and processes to ensure the active management of any loan arrears
- regular reviews of the books for reporting purposes
- Ensure new loan requests are vetted before submission to investment committee
- Ensure loan documentation is in line with HMRC requirements
- Set up terms of the loans
The ideal Senior Loan Controller will have:
- A good working knowledge of loans.
- Proven administration, leadership, mentoring and managing experience in the areas of strategic planning and organisational development.
- Good communication skills including persuasion, negotiation and influencing
- Sound knowledge of systems and procedures relevant to the role
- Proven diagnostic, problem solving and decision making skills
- Project Management experience would be an advantage
If you would like more information on this role please apply submitting your CV and a covering letter.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.