Dynamics CRM Support Analyst - Warwickshire - up to £33,000
This is the ideal role for you if you are looking for a Dynamics CRM Support Analyst role where you will have the opportunity to become an internal consultant delivering Dynamics 365 to 8 instances of the business. In order to support your development, you will receive a tailored training scheme with mentorship from an experienced Dynamics CRM Consultant.
What does the role involve?
- You will provide user support for the Dynamics CRM 365 system being implemented across the business as well as providing assistance to the CRM team with the delivery of the project
- You will resolve any customer issues which come up and escalate technical issues to the development team
- You will gain exposure to an internal consultant role which will involve gathering the requirements as well as the customisation and configuration of workflows, fields and business processes
What are the benefits of the role?
- You will receive a salary of up to £33,000 with regular reviews after undertaking training schemes
- You will receive a tailored training scheme to improve your internal consulting skills while gaining exposure to the functionality of Dynamics CRM
- You will be mentored by an experienced Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant who will help you to reach your potential
What skills and experience are required?
- You will have experience of supporting a Dynamics CRM system with good working knowledge of customisation and configuration methodology
- You will have a track record of discussing customer issues and working with them to a resolution
- You will have excellent spoken and written communication skills
- You will have the drive to learn more about the functionality of Dynamics and progress in your career
If this sounds like the next step in your career, send your CV to or call me on for more details about the role.