Front End Engineer - Cheltenham, Gloucester - £40,000-£60,000 Benefits
Front End Engineer required on a permanent basis for an ambitious technology company in Cheltenham, Gloucester.
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucester
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 + Benefits
- A proven background in user interface development
- Significant and demonstrable experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Node.js and Express
- Familiarity with REST and the ability to consume and develop RESTful services
- Define, develop and test new user-facing features
- Write maintainable and testable code that works across browsers
- Work with other developers and stakeholders in feature development
- Interpret user requirements and respond with a coherent technical solution
- Develop wireframes that satisfy user requirements
- Keep abreast of advances in the field and make recommendations for future technology.
What we are looking for:
You’ll be a self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced development environment with the freedom to approach, own and solve problems creatively as well as part of a team. You will build our cutting-edge data analysis user interfaces, picking up new technologies with ease and have experience of developing large, complex web applications.
About the company:
We are a highly ambitious technology company looking to substantially grow in the coming year. We have brought together a talented team of technologists that have created a ground breaking 'Data Intelligence Platform’ used across Government and Enterprises.
We are committed to making Ripjar a diverse, exciting and compelling place to work by valuing initiative, innovation, self-motivation and teamwork in a positive and fun working environment.
What’s in it for you:
Apart from a competitive salary, company pension, company healthcare, 25 days’ holiday - you’ll be working with a great set of people who are smart and committed to the success of the company, you’ll have plenty of engineering challenges, the ability to build your perfect workstation, work flexibly in line with Ripjar’s approach to work/life balance, free snacks, fruit and coffee in the office and the chance to enjoy social activities and have some fun!