Our client is an innovative, London based fintech business that provides actionable insights and analytics on bank transaction data for clients - typically banks and financial services companies, that want to make better informed decisions during their customer assessment processes.
At the forefront of the recently launched government backed scheme Open Banking, our client is one of the first authorised companies that is able to access the Open Banking APIs and is looking forward to providing the first Open Banking use case for a tier one UK Bank.
Headquartered in London, with market presences in the USA and India, our client has launches planned in additional global markets throughout 2018.
C# Developer Requirements:
- .net 4.5 / Core 2
- VS 2015/2017
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework (EF) and Linq
- Understanding of agile development processes / TDD workflow - Moq/NUnit
- Experience of working with SOA
- Experience of databinding JS frameworks desirable but not essential (e.g. VueJs or similar)
In addition to development duties the role entails:
- SQL Server database management through multiple lifecycle environments
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience with backups, replication, restores and recovery models
- Configure and monitor database servers and processes
- Specific query tuning and understanding of execution plans
- Manage database security and roles