Google Cloud Consultant
As part of a legacy system migration from Oracle, a Data Engineering contract has arisen with one of the most heavily invested gaming companies in their central analytics team. The company are making a move to real time data and therefore would like to move across to a Google Big Query platfrom with an ambitious view to switch off all their legacy systems in the next 12 months. As a Google Cloud Consultant your role will be integral to this project as you will be coming in as their BigQuery SME helping to move data from their legacy systems to BigQuery and also developing applications to stream data directly into the cloud.
As a Google Cloud Consultant your role will be to work within their existing BI team to share your BigQuery expertise. Your role will be to:
- Act as an SME for Google BigQuery
- Migrate data using Python
- Schedule batch jobs using Apache Airflow
- Liaise with the senior stakeholders on the project to provide information on the wider project.
As a Google Cloud Consultant you should have
- Strong Python, Spark or Pyspark exposure
- Excellent commercial exposure to Google BigQuery, GCP or GCS
- Experience working with scheduling tools such as Luigi or Apache Airflow
- Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL or Oracle
- Exposure to working with large volumes of data
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a Google Cloud Consultant looking for your next exciting project then register your interest now by submitting your CV via this advert! This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic team with flexible working options and a strong appetite for new technologies!