Software Developer - Competitive Salary - Enfield, UK
Would you like a more hands on role?
Do you have a passion for technology?
If you answered yes to both questions, then look no further as I may have the ideal role for you!
I am currently looking for a Software Developer, who will primarily be developing new functionality & maintaining existing C# applications, running under the .Net environment on various Microsoft Windows platforms. You will have the opportunity to work for an enterprising, multi-cultural company with over 20 nationalities represented throughout the workforce, reflecting the global, dynamic nature of the business.
What this means for you?
- You will be developing and maintaining end user software solutions.
- Develop and maintain production and scheduling software.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- A relevant degree or HNC/HND qualification OR at least 2 years' experience in designing and writing end-user software applications.
- The ability supported by documentation, of being able to work with C# with WPF/ XAML
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be able to work under strict time constraints
- The ability to work under own initiative
- Flexible attitude, ability to work under pressure
- A commitment to quality and thorough approach to the work
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
Essential Technical Skills:
- At least 2 years' experience with C#
- Application development within a WPF / XAML environment
- Knowledge of Prism framework advantageous
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Exposure to at least one of: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, or other RDBMS
Salary and Benefits: £35,000-50,000
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Elly Peckitt at Nigel Frank International on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.