Fund Administrator - Asset Management - London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a global asset manager which provides investment solutions to both UHNW Families and Institutions.
The role will be based in the London office and focuses on structuring the setup of the company’s internal funds and coordinating the administration. This includes a large range of funds; UCITS, AIF, hedge funds and private equity structures across different jurisdictions.
- Acting as main contact and liaison with third party providers in different jurisdictions (Management Company, Legal, Auditors, Administrator, and Custodian etc.)
- Overseeing the operational infrastructure:
- efficiency of the workflows and quality of service monitoring
- review and crosschecking NAV with Back Office/ Administrator and TER monitoring
- Managing the relationship with the Board of Directors and governance follow up: preparation and participation in board meetings, ensuring frequent communication with the Board
- Update and follow up of regulatory requirements (MIFID II, UCITS V, EMIR etc.)
There will also be an element of business development duties. This include piloting new product launches and product changes, finding appropriate commercial solutions to legal, operational, regulatory and other issues to ensure initiatives are delivered on time and to budget.
Remuneration: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus benefits.