Are you looking for a new challenge for a new challenge? Our client is a online retailer that work across multiple sectors. We are now recruiting for a UX/Designer for a role based in Brighton.
- Work with other User Experience Designers to explore the UX design documentation and help identify issues and opportunities
- Confident presenting ideas across a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in applying design theory
- 2+ years of experience of collaborating on design projects involving strategy, prototyping and development of digital products
- Is an expert in UX/UI design and Adobe Creative Suite
- Desirable experience with some of the following: prototyping, animation, HTML, CSS, JS, Hubspot, Unbounce, responsive design
- Shows initiative to lead on ideas as well as presenting to stakeholders
- Creative thinker not afraid to challenge a brief
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Innovate new ways of solving complex design problems and information visualisations
- Designed services with complex user interfaces.
- Responsible for the visual design of all interactions, graphic design, layout and information hierarchy
- Develop visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high-level designs and guidelines
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to or call Suj on for more information