SEN school in Woodford are looking for a Teaching Assistant TA
SEN school in Woodford are looking for a Teaching Assistant (TA)
An opportunity for a Teaching Assistant role (TA) in a SEN School in Woodford has become available.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have previous experience in an SEN background, working with pupils suffering from autism and behaviour difficulties.
- Previous experience working with autism pupils
- Experience in an SEN setting
- Understanding of PMLD, PECS, Makaton
- Managing behaviour difficulties
- Flexible availability
- Encourage students to interact with classroom activities
- Excellent pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated Personal Consultant
- Loyalty Rewards Scheme
- Training courses offered to all staff
- Building strong relationships with staff and students
If you consider yourself to be a passionate individual, who strives to create strong relationships between students and staff. Please contact Teaching Personnel on with an Updated CV and Cover letter ASAP.