Commercial Property and Development Associate
Commercial Property and Development Associate | leading city centre firm
My client is an award winning legal 500 ranked city centre law firm. Due to continued success and expansion, they are looking to strengthen the Commercial Property team with a addition of an ambitious Property development associate with a client following to advise on matters relating to Development and Social housing as well as a broader commercial property caseload.
The Commercial Property team acts for a broad range of clients including private, public and not for profit sectors on a wide spectrum of commercial property matters ranging from transactions, residential development to investment/portfolio management.
The candidate will advise on matters such as property disposals and site acquisitions, development projects, section 106 agreements, Commercial Property leases, stock transfers, management agreements, securitisation, housing management, leasehold management, right to buy and right to acquire, nomination agreements and charging and supporting housing.
The ideal candidate will:
• possess a minimum of 4 years PQE in Property development and Social housing which may have been gained within a highly regarded national or regional firm;
• have a good client following; and
• be able to develop and sustain client relationships sharing the firms ethos of providing exceptional client care with a commitment to commercial thinking.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Excellent salary compared with the local market rate;
• fantastic prospects of career advancement – the firm actively promotes progression with previous Associates in the firm being promoted to Partner; and
• an impressive array of benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity or alternatively discuss this career opportunity in further detail, please send your CV/or contact Ash Hossain at SJC Legal. Ash specialises in recruiting solicitors into commercial and private client legal disciplines across the Manchester and wider North West legal market. Equally, we also offer rewards for successful referrals and if you know of any potential candidates for the role then please do get in touch.