Senior Campaign & Comms Planner
Role: Senior Campaign & Comms Planner
A leading, cutting edge Data-Marketing, CRM and Technology Consultancy are looking for a Senior Campaign & Comms Planner to join their Integrated Data Marketing division, which sits at the heart of the business.
As Senior Campaign & Comms planner, you will work across an impressive client portfolio, focusing on major key client accounts, translating in-depth CRM customer journeys into impactful contact strategies, which will then be shaped and delivered by the campaign operations teams into workflows.
You will work closely with clients to understand their business strategies, CRM and Data objectives and challenges, gathering information to make detailed briefs (based on your recommendations) and working closely with the agency campaigning teams to ensure the contact strategies proposed are realistic and executed correctly.
This role will suit a driven data and CRM focused individual, who has a proven history developing strategic CRM plans and contact strategies, which essentially help clients to get the most out of their campaigning tools. You will have worked across different channels including Email, Push, SMS and DM, but an excellent communicator who is confident when pitching to clients and a real team player.
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their CRM objectives and challenges
- Run discovery sessions on data, people, process and strategy
- Produce cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Generate innovative campaign ideas with other members of the team
- Work closely with the campaigning teams to ensure the contact strategies proposed are realistic and executed correctly
- Translate contact strategies into campaign briefs for execution
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Support pre-sales on strategic work packages
- Drive stagnated clients to go above and beyond with innovative, insight-led approaches
- A proven track record in developing strategic CRM plans that benefit the client
- A strong background in data, insights and campaign management
- Previous exposure to campaign management tools and processes (campaign execution experience is desired)
- Experience of creating contact strategies
- A good knowledge of Email, DM, Push and SMS channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in running workshops
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills
- Experience in writing proposals
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
Should you be interested in this position, please apply to the link below ASAP.