Hardware Design Engineer
Graduate/Junior Hardware Design Engineer Hampshire
Reqiva are looking for a Design Engineer to join an outstanding technology company who are based in Hampshire. Our client specialise in delivering cutting edge products within their industry.
The success of this company has resulted in the expansion of their team and they are now looking for a highly skilled Design Engineer to join their team and use their existing VHDL skills for the implementation of digital signal processing.
If you have proven firmware development skills (especially in VHDL/ModelSim) this role could be perfect for you.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
· Engagement with the full product life cycle
· The utilisation and improvement of existing knowledge of VHDL
· Challenged to write accurate and high-speed signal processing blocks
· You will also have the opportunity to work in a team and share knowledge with your fellow peers.
Engineering Skill Set:
· A first degree in Electronics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent
· Digital signal processing design implementation
· Significant VHDL experience targeting Altera/Xilinx + ModelSim
· Proven team working ability.
This is a crucial role within a growing team. If you feel you have the right skills, please apply online or if you wish to speak about this role further contact Liam at reqiva on or .