Programmatic Yield Optimisation Analyst
- Pure-play Digital Opportunity
- Collaborative, Innovative & Positive Culture
- London Based
An opportunity to join the pure-play digital department of one of Europe’s largest and most successful publication conglomerates. Breaking the publishing mould by utilising digital platforms to their full potential.
- Prepare weekly forecasts for all global programmatic lines across display, mobile and video and develop dashboards that clearly outline programmatic performance
- Use data analysis tools to analyse and troubleshoot performance
- Work closely with programmatic partners to create data solutions that advance our understanding of the bid stream
- Work closely with the Director of Programmatic and Ad Operations Director to identify programmatic sales opportunities
- Monitor the performance of third party commercial partnerships and advise on optimisations
- Help manage price floors and rules within various programmatic platforms
- Conduct A/B testing of pricing strategies, and report results from tests designed to improve yield
- Develop dashboards that provide the company with insights into programmatic performance
- Willingness to learn about the programmatic landscape across resellers, technology providers, data providers
- Solid understanding of statistics and data analysis techniques (e.g. A/B testing, correlation) and how they can be applied to business goals
- SQL knowledge and use of large data-sets and databases (Looker knowledge beneficial)
- Related experience in media analytics and/or yield management
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with programmatic partners AdX, Rubicon, Amazon, Index Exchange is desirable
- A willingness to share knowledge and educate the Operations and Sales team is a must. We’re looking for a team player, not a lone wolf.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch! Contact Stephen at GoodEgg digital today.