ATM Field Service Engineer - South West or West London
ATM FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER required within the Service Delivery Department of a Leading UK ATM operator for the South West London area
Benefits: 5% annual bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Company vehicle etc.,.
Permanent, full time positions, working an 11.5 hour day on a 4 on / 4 off rotating shift pattern.
Working from home and predominantly covering a defined region, a flexible attitude is required in relation to duties assigned on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Regional Engineering Manager, the applicant will be experienced in all disciplines of ATM’s including break -fix and maintenance whilst displaying excellent customer facing skills within a flexible team working ethos.
- Diagnose faults and repair a wide range of ATM equipment including NCR, Triton and Wincor ATM’s
- Work independently and use own initiative and with minimum supervision whilst achieving departmental objectives.
- Display excellent customer facing skills, in order to deliver a high- quality service that our customers expect
- Liaise with all areas of the business, at all levels to achieve common goals
- Demonstrate flexibility and can-do attitude to solving problems
- Security and personal safety awareness
- A competitive salary
- A company vehicle with fuel card, tool kit, phone and uniform
- Full training on ATM procedures
- The flexibility of working from home
- Travel within your work region
- Permanent position - employed by an International Company with a proven record of growth