Credit Controller & Accounts Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant for an expanding company in Wigan with an excellent reputation in their marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have experience of debt collection or credit control, maximising cash collections through inbound and pro-active outbound telephone calls and correspondence. Ideally, you will also have some experience of accounts payable.
In addition to Credit Control and Accounts payable, the successful applicant will also take on a mentoring and supervisory role to the less experienced team members within the accounts team.
Core Competencies, Skills & Knowledge Requirements
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- A proven track record in credit control/debt collection.
- Ideally will be proficient in Sage 50 accounts.
- Some accounts payable experience.
- Effective communicator
- Team Player
- Good influencing & Negotiating skills
- Rapport Building
- Quality focus & Continuous improvement
- Focus on achievement
- Strong commitment to the company
- Hardworking and determined to deliver
- Excellent attendance record
If you are interested in applying the role of Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant, please email your CV immediately or call us for a confidential discussion.
Source Financial Recruitment Ltd operating as an employment agency for all permanent positions. Source Financial Recruitment Ltd are only able to process applications from candidates who have the right to live in the UK.