IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst, Gillingham, £150-£200 per day
A leading specialist luxury brand are now in requirement of an experienced IT Support Analyst due to the launch of a new digital objective within the business
Reporting to, and working alongside the Head of IT, you'll utilise your expertise and problem solving skills to provide essential first and second line support throughout the business and to end users.
You'll be responsible for:
- Responding, documenting and resolving all service tickets
- Performing root cause analysis and reporting
- Recommending procedures and controls for issue prevention
- Providing unrivalled customer service across the platforms
- Installing any hardware and equipment
- At least 2 year's experience in a technical support role
- A strong working knowledge of all the latest Microsoft & IOS softwares
- Good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- An understanding of what GOOD customer service is and how to provide it
- A logical, problem solving mind-set and happy to use initiative
This opportunity is initially offered on a contract basis but will absolutely become a permanent position for the right IT Support Analyst. With a day rate of £150-£200 on the table, and the opportunity to gain experience with a prestigious brand, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next IT Support Analyst then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them