Exciting new opportunity in Preston offering excellent benefits
Do you have a passion for sales?
Do you want earn uncapped commission?
Do you want to finish work at 3pm on a Friday and earn 35 days holiday a year?
Your new company
My client in Preston is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, money motivated Sales Executive to join their vibrant modern office.
Your new role
- Conduct sales presentations by telephone, letter or face to face (when appropriate) to existing and prospective clients in order to develop existing business
- Generating and converting new business opportunities
- Promoting features and benefits of Briefing Media Agriculture
- Providing first class sales ability and customer service with the ability to build and develop strong, long term relationships
- Achieve/Exceed agreed sales and performance targets
- Be part of making a successful team to deliver company and team objectives
- Proactively sourcing and identifying sales opportunities for the department
- Provide an enjoyable customer experience, whilst tailoring solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Supporting your team wherever and however possible
What you'll need to succeed
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, team player - you want to grow your career
- Strong self-motivation - ability to mobilise your own outreach, networking, relationship building. Naturally, you will have mentoring and we're a close knit supportive team, but it's key you relish the freedom to take initiative.
- Personable, with strong relationship development skills - important externally and internally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally have 1+ years' experience in a sales support, telesales or new business sales role.
What you'll get in return
- Vibrant modern office
- Annual pay reviews
- Positive and friendly atmosphere with weekly/ monthly incentives always up for grabs
- Annual social events
- Basic hours of work are; 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday 9am - 3pm Friday
- Eligibility for contributory pension after qualifying period.
- Free life assurance, child care voucher scheme, free parking.
- 25 days holiday per annum, rising to 27 days after 2 years' service.
- Induction training will be provided to introduce the candidate to all aspects of the work followed by a training plan specific to the individual.
- Starting salary of £18,500-£22,000 per annum plus uncapped bonus potential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.