Accounts Technician AND Bookkeeper
An established firm in Lincoln is looking to hire BOTH an experienced Accounts Technician and a capable Bookkeeper to do work for varying clients, both in the firm's office and on-site at client's premises when required.
Our client is a friendly firm with a good office environment and they are looking to hire two new employees.
1) Accounts Technician:
- Prepare accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders from a variety of clients records
- Responsible for preparing the accounts to a stage where they could be reviewed by more senior staff
- Preparing self-assessment returns and corporation tax returns
- Book-keeping (Sales/Purchase ledgers, cash and bank reconciliation and VAT returns).
- Accounts to trial balance.
- Using Sage 50 and Sage 1 accounting software.
- Work is split working within the office and going to clients premises.
Parking, Pension, Private Medical and an Annual Bonus scheme are all available with this position.
Applicants with strong bookkeeping knowledge are sought and those with experience gained from working in an accountancy firm will be at an advantage.