My award willing client is in the market for an enthusiastic and dynamic Tax Manager to join their innovative practice based in Ewell. The firm’s growth has been driven by the progression and stability they offer their staff. The firm are seeking to employ a Tax Manager that is ACA/CTA qualified and this is a role that would be offering a fantastic progression route and the chance to become a partner of this prosperous organisation.
As the Tax Manager on a day to day basis you will be involved with the following:
- Review tax returns, correspondence and advice drafted by more junior members of the team
- Maximise advisory opportunities from your portfolio of clients helping develop the business
- Seek new opportunities both internally and externally by creating a network of contacts and referrers
- Experience in portfolio management and advising private businesses being very well suited when building and maintaining sustainable relationships with your clients.
- Maintain open and transparent dialogue with HMRC.
- Manage day-to-day compliance obligations for taxes paid or accounted for and ensure legal obligations are met
- Work with advisers, third-party providers and internal staff to co-ordinate, oversee, and advise on any other direct or indirect taxes, including: property taxes, stamp duties and employment taxes.
- As the Tax Manager you will also be involved with dealing with both corporate and private clients on a daily basis.
Due to the large number of responses we receive, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant Tax Management and Accountancy Practice experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
Location: Ewell Salary: £45,000 -£60,000