An opportunity for a strong Project Manager to join a prestigious and globally recognised supplier of electronic products. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate for this Project Manager role will have exposure and solid experience working a similar role within the construction industry. In return, the Project Manager will be offered a generous package, which includes; competitive salary and a yearly bonus.
Skills required for the Project Manager
- The Project Manager will need to have experience working a similar managerial role
- Meeting deadlines to ensure that projects are completed on time is critical for this Project Manager role.
- The Project Manager will be working closely and managing a large contract team, similar experience would be advantageous.
- The Project Manager will be working with budgets exceeding £1 million, experience with managing large budgets is a must.
- Complying with the policies and health and safety regulations,
The Project Manager will benefit from:
- The Project Manager will be working for a globally recognised market leading company who are going from strength to strength.
- A generous package is on offer for the Project Manager alongside a competitive salary.
- With continuous growth and reinvestment, there will always be opportunity in the foreseeable future for the Project Manager to progress into
Benefits: 5% Pension, Healthcare, Dental care, Car Allowance, 10% company bonus, £65,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Consultant Name on; Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.