Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher required for maternity cover in Wakefield - May Start
Recommend a friend and receive up to £250!
Can you inspire, engage and move children's thinking forward?
Are you a creative, innovative and proactive Key Stage two teacher?
Do you want to work in a good, forward thinking school?
We are currently looking for a qualified Year 5 teacher for a long term position based in the Wakefield area.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated key stage two specialist who is able to successfully deliver the national curriculum creatively.
The position starts in May and is to cover a maternity leave. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.