Are you keen to take the next step in your teaching career? Have you already gained at least four to five years of teaching experience? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Reeson Education are proud to be working with an outstanding primary school in Wandsworth, London. We are helping them to recruit an Assistant Head Teacher from Sept 2018. The role will be based out of class and will include SENCO, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead and overseeing teaching and learning in a phase.
We are looking for a teacher with the following:-
- A leader who has proven their abilities to uplift teaching and learning
-Have the SENCO qualification or be willing to work towards it
- Ideally has experience within a management capacity
- Able to demonstrate the ability to rise standards, develop a structured framework and to nurture an existing team
- To be able to communicate effectively with pupils and staff
- Able to effectively manage a small team of staff to ensure outstanding teaching practice is delivered across the school.
What the school can offer:
- Excellent CPD Opportunities
- An enthusiastic, skilled, friendly and supportive team
- A vibrant curriculum
- Friendly, enthusiastic and enquiring children
- The pleasure of working with a dynamic Headteacher that is a firm supporter of innovative teaching styles and practices
If you are looking to make a difference and take a 'step up' in your teaching career through an Assistant Head Teacher role, please send your CV to Nurani at Reeson Education ASAP.