PR & Media Executive
PR & Media Relations Executive
Professional, well-established and respected construction related business based near Waterloo are looking to recruit an experienced PR & Media Executive to join their team!
You will be responsible for implementing PR & Marketing Relations function within the Group Marketing department ensuring budgets and Group Marketing objectives adhere to the Group Marketing strategy.
You will producing regular reports highlighting status of PR & Media Relations and PR plans across the Group and ensuring content is accurate and working effectively across all media and branded publications and events are publicised via relevant media.
- Creating/writing and editing PR copy to ensure the content is published across the relevant Group websites and newsletters and then distributed to the key media
- To produce regular reports to show Group Directors, staff and Members the status/progress of the PR & Media Relations across all brands within the Group
- Producing PR plans and developing/maintaining trade, consumer and political media relations across all Group brands
- Implementing the PR & Media Relations function within the Group Marketing department I line with the PR & Media Relations plans and budgets to meet Group Marketing objectives
- Working in collaboration with the other key Group Marketing functions to ensure all aspects of PR and Media Relations are covered within the other elements of the broad PR
- Informing all the Group are informed of PR coverage and
- Ensuring all PR/Media Relations developments and expenditure is in line with the budgets
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Understanding of PR and media relations management in an organization
- Understanding and appreciation of general marketing principles, theory and practice Experience of using PR techniques for different audience types
- Solid PR implementations experience
- Good team coordinating skills
- Solid briefing experience - including briefing PR agencies
- Solid experience in creating PR copy across all media types
- Experience of working within a membership and/or subscription based organization
- Experience in collating information from various sources that may be relevant for PR purposes
- Experience working with media from journalists to editors to publishers
- Understanding of PR planning and placement
- A basic understanding of the business functions and principles of a membership/subscription organization
- CIM Qualified or part qualified or equivalent
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.