Job Title: Catering Engineer
Location: Swanley, Kent
Salary: £32-35,000 per annum basic salary
Do you want to work for a leading service provider that is known for its excellent customer service and ability to respond to call outs quickly.
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you. Our client are conveniently located 45 minutes from Central London. They provide solutions and services to assist businesses and ensure an effective and efficient service.
Your duties will include:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance works at customer sites, as directed by the service support team, and or customer need.
- To actively highlight and report any additional works required for the continued reliability of customer assets.
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to and notify your manager of any issues or concerns, both for your own and the safety of others.
- To ensure all reporting and documentation is completed and submitted promptly.
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with company and customer staff.
- To following company working policies and practices as directed.
- To diagnose chargeable tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Efficient response to customer enquiries and complaints to maximise customer satisfaction.
Desirable skills and experience:
- COMCAT 5
- Electrically qualified
- Diagnostic ability, able to accurately fault find quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken
- Ability to work in a team and in isolation using own initiative
- Customer handling skills
- Excellent time management ability
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don`t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.