Family Law Legal Secretary
An exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to provide office support at a high level within traditional legal environment in Worksop. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Family department, working at a senior level. Responsibilities will include;
- Legal secretarial support
- Diary and travel management
- Liaising with senior members of staff
- Audio and copy typing, producing documents for presentations
- Email and call management
- Client billing and administration
- Previous experience in a Legal Secretary role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced technical skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills, proactive approach
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.