Head of Marketing
Lloyd Recruitment Services is working with a leading B2B publisher company based in South London. The role will be to head up the marketing function for a leading portfolio of B2B brands.
- Lead marketing at a strategic and commercial level for the portfolio and input into company wide activities.
- Direct the marketing activities for the portfolio to include events, paid subscriptions, controlled circulation magazines and web sites.
- Lead and mentor the team; Subscriptions Marketing Manager, Event Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive and Group Subscriptions Sales Manager.
- Oversea the team’s workload and ensure that optimum time management is achieved.
- Manage targets, revenue generation and KPIs across the portfolio.
- Set and control budgets and report regularly on targets, spend and activity.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and associations.
- Be the driver in maintaining branding, brand recognition and reputation.
- Ensure the portfolio’s data is maintained and developed for optimum use.
- Maintain good quality marketing communications across the portfolio and promote best practice.
- Represent the company on association committees such as the PPA and the ABC
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to influence and negotiate for time and resources at all levels.
- Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders.
- Evidence of success in prioritising and dealing with high level sensitive information and taking appropriate action on a regular basis.
- Organisational awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all functions of the Company.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to demonstrate an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
- Ability to manipulate and manage data. Strong skills and evidence of success in acquiring new data.
Judgement and Analysis:
- Sound judgement with the ability to interpret, analyse and disseminate complex, sensitive information.
- A strong understanding of business and organisational risk and the ability to analyse situations and apply judgement on decisions.
- Awareness of the Company’s reputation, finance or legal position.
- Resourceful and purposeful, with initiative, drive and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results.
- A team player both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Marketing qualification desirable
- People management experience essential
- Subscriptions experience essential
- Event marketing experience essential
- Experience of developing ABC audits desirable
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Understanding of the use and development of data
- Experience of managing substantial budgets
- Experience of B2B publishing experience essential
Salary for the Head of Marketing role: £55K
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Service can only contact shortlisted candidates.