Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Bid Writer
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Salary: £16.00- £17.43 per hour
- Contract: Temporary - 38.5 hours p/w, Monday- Friday
- Are you an experienced Bid Writer?
- Does producing exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to individual client and producing the best possible bid for the company be something that you can do?
- Would checking various tenders on a daily basis and identifying any contracts which may be of interest to our client appeal do you?
- Do you have at least two years writing tenders?
- Are you written and communication skills one of your strengths?
- Do you pride yourself on your accuracy and attention to detail?
- Have you carried out research and updated records previously?
- Can you cope well under pressure and to tight deadlines?
- Does providing technical support to ensure layout of documents is correct and to a very high standard something you’ve done previously?
- Are you experienced preparing content and writing proposals?
- Does working for a UK company as it expands to a Global Brand excite you?
- Maybe working for a friendly, growing team interests you?
- Are you available immediately for a Temporary position?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the next exciting career opportunity as a 'Bid Writer’ which you're looking for...
Can you help in growing a UK market leader to a Global Brand? Our client is a SME and a dynamic place to work - where no two days are ever quite the same!
- To produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client, producing the best possible bid for the company.
- To achieve monthly/quarterly and yearly targets as set by the Director of Business Development.
- The post-holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may be reasonably expected within the scope and grading post.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research Tender opportunity
- Check various tenders search systems on a daily basis and identify any contract’s which may be of interest to the company, either bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- To carry out research, update records and maintain detailed information as part of a busy and flexible team.
- Manage Bid Qualification
- To manage the bid qualification (bid go/ no go) process for new opportunities.
- Create Professional Documentation
- Provide technical support to ensure layout of documents is correct and to a very high standard with a particular focus on accuracy and precision. Risk Tracking
- Risk Tracking and management throughout the bid process Prepare content and written proposal
- To write and develop bespoke content for tender responses which meet and exceed the clients requirements Manage delivery
- Ensure delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award Prepare and review commercial aspects
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Accuracy and precision
- Organised and efficient
- At least 2 years tender writing experience
- Proficient in software packages such as outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven effective time management skills
- Achieve deadlines and targets
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all time
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK. Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.