Year 1 Teacher
Would you enjoy teaching in an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated school where learning is engaging and effective?
If this sounds like you, I have the job for you.
We're seeking an energetic and dedicated Primary School Teacher based in the wonderful town of St Albans. We are looking for exceptional new and experienced teachers for either a KS1 or KS2 full time teaching post from May 2018. This forward thinking primary school hosts 387 high attaining pupils ranging from 3 to 11 years old.
- You will be working in a school you can be proud of who has consistently delivered exceptional results, with the attainment and achievement sitting in the top 25% of schools nationally
- You will be working with a Head teacher and SLT team who provides strong and highly effective leadership which leaves no room for complacency
- Warm and welcoming colleagues who care about you
- Guidance and support from an experienced team
- Access to fantastic career development across the expanding Trust with financial support in attaining relevant qualifications
- A strong learning environment, evidenced by the learning culture, career ladders and discounted training through the teaching school
- Childcare vouchers, technological gadgets and many more benefits
- Fantastic support from SLT team to ensure you are kept motivated and full of zeal
- Dedicated ongoing support and training from the Deputy Head for NQT's to ensure you become the best teacher possible
- Beautiful new school facilities and easy access by local transport with a bus stop right outside the school
The school are very proud of their achievements and would like someone who will reflect their dedicated and lively school culture, therefore we ask that you:
- Hold a PGCE or equivalent certification
- Have a real commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils and ensuring they get the very best out of their education
- Be able to deliver lessons that are creative, engaging and enjoyable
- Be able to demonstrate your teaching ability and knowledge of the national curriculum
If you are interested in joining this warm and welcoming school, please get in contact today and I will happily arrange for you to meet with the Headteacher and visit the School.
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Wnnie on
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector and will help you make the right match with the right people in the right school.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.