E-Commerce Manager - Health Foods and Drinks
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager - Health Foods and Drinks
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including performance related bonuses, company pension, flexible working, company socials, product discounts and more.
About The Health Foods and Drinks Company
My client is a super growth, family-run health food and drinks company based just outside of Northampton. Using the best organic fruit and vegetables, this company offer a range of juices, smoothies and other health products which harness the benefits of a range of superfood ingredients. Winning multiple food and drinks awards and taking the industry by storm, this company are looking to grow their customer base and expand into markets across Europe and the US as well as continue to target high-end high street retailers.
My exciting client are looking for an E-Commerce Manager to take ownership over the company's online optimisation strategy across SEO/PPC/Social/Affiliates/Content as well as look at continually improving the company's website and online retail function. Culturally, this company are a brilliant company to work for - beautiful, tranquil office location and flexible working schemes.
About The E-Commerce Manager Role
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will have the opportunity to take a lead role on all optimisation and conversion channels (SEO/PPC/Social/Content), as well as having the opportunity to contribute to wider social media marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the E-Commerce Manager:
* Take the lead role on online optimisation, initially working with an external agency on all aspects of SEO to increase traffic and sales conversions
* Develop a paid media (PPC/Paid Social) strategy and manage paid advertising campaigns to increase conversions
* Work closely with the marketing team and web designer to design and implement UX and user journey improvements across the company website, creating landing pages and constantly improving buying functionality
* Improve, generate and update website content by installing technical solutions within Shopify ecommerce system.
About The Successful E-Commerce Manager
Primarily the successful candidate needs to have a good grasp of technical SEO and additional digital acquisition experience, with a level of confidence and interest in being brought into the fold of this entrepreneurial business.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the E-Commerce Manager:
* Several years' experience in digital acquisition marketing, SEO and technical support
* Experience managing acquisition campaigns (PPC/Paid Social/Content/etc)
* Knowledge in the latest digital and social media technology and channels
* Excellent communication skills and experience in managing campaigns and projects
* Confident, organised and entrepreneurial.
The E-Commerce Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the E-Commerce Manager or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call .
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.