Business Solutions and Change Manager - UK Law Firm
As the Business Solutions and Change Manager, you will form part of the IT Leadership team, helping define and deliver the IT strategy to the firm. Working closely with the IT Director, you will be responsible for the programme management and the project deliver covering the breadth of technology solutions across the entire IT department.
The Business Solutions and Change Manager is responsible for managing the multi-disciplined Solutions team, made up of business analysts, developers and project managers.
Will be responsible for; Programme management, people and team management, deputise for the IT director, budget planning, project governance, introduce agility, manage technical, management of external resources and information security.
- Ensure that the portfolio of business applications and their interdependence are clearly documented.
- Manage the change management process
- Regularly communicate progress of managed projects to various stakeholders
- Work with the IT Service Delivery Manager to understand pressures of support
- Developing and publishing project resource plans
- Proven experience of managing and delivering multiple IT projects
- Financial acumen - ability to understand the financial drivers and key metrics that the firm operates under
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and innovation
- Ability to quickly identify projects that may be at risk
- Excellent planning, budgeting and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and working in an Agile focus project team
- 5-10 years in IT with experience in a managerial role, ideally legal, finance or professional services
The role is working with a firm expanding rapidly and investing plenty within the growth of the IT function. The role is working in an Agile environment and can offer working from home when required.