Receptionist - Legal Secretary
This well regarded Devon law firm seek a receptionist / legal secretary to join them in their Sidmouth office.
They are looking for someone who is organised with previous reception experience in a law firm. You will also provide secretarial assistance for legal departments across the firm.
You will need to be able to:
- Provide cover on reception by meeting and greeting callers to the office;
- Undertake general admin duties, post and DX opening and distribution, file opening and closing, logging files/deeds/wills and storing and retrieving these
- Stationery ordering
- Banking, preparing BAcs or TTs, cheque preparation and obtaining signature, petty cash
- Providing refreshments for clients.
- Undertake secretarial assistance by means of digital dictation so good audio touch typing skills are required;
- Demonstrate good organisational skills;
- Demonstrate effective communication both written and spoken;
- Take a positive and proactive approach, anticipating and meeting the needs of the office;
- Be competent is using MS Word, Outlook and Powerpoint;
- Cope well under pressure and have an ability to work flexibly with changing priorities.
You will receive training as required and this is an excellent opportunity to be an integral member of this office and thrive in a professional and friendly environment. The role is full time and permanent offering a competitive salary.