WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Consultant to join their growing team based in Chester.
Job Title: Digital Consultant
Salary: £23,000 – £30,000 + OTE
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 80 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 7,000+ strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites. With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you'll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Our consultants are specialists in the SharePoint and O365 space, helping our clients make the most of their subscriptions by taking the time to delve into requirements, craft effective solutions and then plan, deliver, test and launch the finished projects, all in full collaboration with our clients’ needs.
We are looking to grow our team with consultants who are eager to learn and motivated to develop existing skills.
Digital Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Developing SharePoint and Office365 opportunities, from leads and referrals
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful SharePoint projects
- Attend client site, run workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Wireframing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the client’s requirements
- Working to Agile and Waterfall methodologies, ensuring they are kept to modern best practice
- Creating SharePoint sites including publishing, document centres and enterprise search sites
- Creating forms and workflows in SharePoint
- Creating intranet prototypes, testing and deploying apps and solutions
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving any issues fast
- Provide technical support after the project launch.
Digital Consultant - Requirements:
- You love tech!
- You are ideally from a digital or consultancy background
- You want to learn more about SharePoint and Office 365 and what it can do for our clients
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skills
- You have great communication skills and are a confident people person.
Digital Consultant - Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what we do – from a Goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here.
To submit your CV for this exciting Digital Consultantopportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!