Design and Technology Teacher
Design and Technology Teacher - Redbridge - September Start
Are you a fully Qualified Design and Technology Teacher that strives on challenging experiences with a passion for teaching?
I am currently working within an outstanding school in the heart of East London, Redbridge on their search for a fully qualified Design and Technology Teacher, to join their team in the beginning of September.
- Design and Technology Teacher 'Outstanding' School
- Design and Technology Teacher Redbridge
- Design and Technology Teacher September Start
- Design and Technology Teacher £26,662 - £42,298
The successful Design and Technology Teacher will be able to join the school on a long term, permanent basis, starting immediately. The successful candidate will be required to teach Design and Technology to GCSE, and possibly some A-Level teaching as well. The school require that you are fully qualified and have a relevant degree.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- Related Degree
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Able to teach Design and Technology to GCSE.
- Strong Subject Knowledge.
- Excellent Classroom & Behaviour Management Skill.
- Positive attitude towards teaching.
This is a well-established outstanding secondary school based in East London and caters for mixed students aged 11-18. This is an academically successful school with 71% of GCSE students receiving A*-C in Design and Technology. The school have a strong leadership team with all teachers interests at heart.
For more information about this Design and Technology role please contact Jake Mcmullen at Qualiteach Ltd